Australian Donor Conception Forum
January 16, 2018, 05:30:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Conceived via Dr Macourt in 1982  (Read 2372 times)
1983born

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2012, 08:26:51 AM »

Hi there, I was born in 1983 through Dr Macourt's clinic at St Georges Hospital in Sydney (Female, tall, blue eyes, fair hair). I'm new to this, but a few years ago my mother contacted the clinic (now taken over) and was given the story that the records were left in too much of a mess... Regardless, I'm optimistically looking for any half siblings or my donor. Thanks!
dadams

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 09:29:11 AM »

welcome to the forum and good luck with your search.
There should be some threads on here with other resources for also putting your information on.
Regards
damian
Quinny
Administrator

Donor offspring from Perth, WA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 11:47:39 PM »

Welcome to the forum 1983born!

I wish you luck in your search.

Donor conceived adult from Perth, Western Australia. Searching for a donor who donated to Dr Colin Douglas-Smith in 1976.
Raglan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 04:48:34 AM »

Hello 1983 born. My wife and I used Dr Macourt at Kogarah as we were having trouble conceiving. Our first born was in 1983. I recall while we were consulting him the issue of donor sperm came up and we agreed that I would be a donor. While most of my donations were at the Royal Women's Hospital at Paddington, as it was close to work, I originally made donations at Kogarah while we were still seeing him. I am 6 ft, fair skin, blue eyes, brown hair. It may help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: