Australian Donor Conception Forum
October 16, 2018, 09:34:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: curious about sperm donor from RWH, Melbourne...  (Read 9138 times)
Cath

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2007, 12:53:25 PM »

Hi there,

I'm curious to know if anyone else out there has children born using donor sperm from the Royal Women's Hospital, Melbourne, with the donor code OB.

We have two children using OB's sperm, a DD(3 1/4) and a DS(9weeks).  We're so grateful for his kindness.  The sperm was identity-release, so one day our kids can find out about their donor.

Thanks,

Cath
dadams

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 10:46:38 PM »

Welcome to the forum Cath,

if you don't have any luck here you could always try searching the donor sibling registry and the amfor website registry.

Best wishes
Damian
Hursty

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 11:14:35 PM »

Hi Cath and welcome to the forum. So good to hear you have 2 beautiful children AND also have the opportunity of knowing the donor one day. That is a really good thing for your children - to be able to know their biological history and to know you have been honest with them all their lives. This is a big thing for kids as if they cant trust their parents to tell the truth - well......who can they trust.
It is really annoying me (now I am in this situation) that knowing the donor or having the opportunity to find out who he/she is - is starting to be recognised - yet biological info for these DC kids is never available for them to find half-siblings. It should be just as important - they ARE half brothers/sisters.
Anyway Welcome and good luck with the looking.
Sue  Smiley

Love and Truth go together.
RoseW.A.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 11:39:49 AM »

Hi Cath,
Would you like me to ask about your donor on the Single Mothers Choice forum to see if any single mums have used your donor?
Regards, Rose

Looking for half siblings of Repromed Donor DZ who also donated at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in S.A.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: