Australian Donor Conception Forum
June 17, 2018, 11:44:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DCSG Website  (Read 2536 times)
Caroline

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2011, 09:02:19 AM »

Hi Everyone,
just to let you know about the changes that the DCSG has been going through. If you log onto our website (www.dcsg.org.au) you will see it has changed quite a bit. Members now access the newsletter online; we also have a members section with more information which will hopefully be changed more frequently.
We no longer charge for membership IT IS FREE! So anyone can log on and become a member - you will get an email back with your username & password to access the members section.
The reason we have done this is because of lack of volunteers & funding. Our support is now more limited - we have decided because of this that we will be focussing more on supporting donor conceived people and will no longer be able to give support to many of the prospective parents that are referred to is by clinics. We will still support parents in telling their children.
We will continue the group for as long as we can
Regards
Caroline
Quinny
Administrator

Donor offspring from Perth, WA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 12:09:49 AM »

Thanks Caroline.

It's great that you still keep this group operating. I will sign up over the weekend hopefully.

Cheers,
Adam

Donor conceived adult from Perth, Western Australia. Searching for a donor who donated to Dr Colin Douglas-Smith in 1976.
dadams

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 06:27:13 AM »

Great work Caroline.
I know how hard it has been keeping the group going for so long without any governmental support and with so few doing all of the grunt work.
Just wanted to express my sincere gratitude to all the work that you and everyone else at the DCSG has done over the years.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: