Australian Donor Conception Forum
June 17, 2018, 10:29:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donor offspring - donor ID 7062 European Sperm Bank /California Cryo Bank  (Read 7382 times)
amida
« on: October 22, 2010, 11:50:18 AM »

Im searching for donor offspring from danish donor ID 7062, nickname VIGGO European Sperm Bank /Nordic Cryo Bank / California Cryo Bank.

Are there any more parents here with children conceived with danish donor sperm?
Kelly

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 10:33:13 PM »

Hi ,

I have just joined the forum to see if anyone else used Cryos Danish sperm. We used Donor 828 and have found 2 siblings in Sweden. We are very curious to know whether there are any in Canberra or Aust. I din't know how many clinics in Australia used Cryos but I think Canberra used there sperm as a primary source for a long time.

Kelly

thetis

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 10:55:36 AM »

Im searching for donor offspring from danish donor ID 7062, nickname VIGGO European Sperm Bank /Nordic Cryo Bank / California Cryo Bank.

Are there any more parents here with children conceived with danish donor sperm?

I am a danish woman with a son from donor 7062. You are welcome to contact me a this mailadress: randi.juul2@skolekom.dk or randijuul@fanonet.dk
I would be happy to hear from you.
Randi Juul, Denmark
Quinny
Administrator

Donor offspring from Perth, WA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 11:40:41 PM »

Thanks for posting thetis.

Unfortunately amida has left this forum. I hope she reads this as a guest and contacts you, or someone else with that donor can contact you.

Donor conceived adult from Perth, Western Australia. Searching for a donor who donated to Dr Colin Douglas-Smith in 1976.
thetis

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 11:25:49 AM »

Thank you for answering me, that was kind of you Smiley
I hope to hear from someone with this donor...
Thetis

Thanks for posting thetis.

Unfortunately amida has left this forum. I hope she reads this as a guest and contacts you, or someone else with that donor can contact you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: