Australian Donor Conception Forum
September 20, 2018, 11:01:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: intro  (Read 2939 times)
connie

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2007, 02:54:45 AM »

Hi my name is Connie, I have two children both conceived with donor sperm by different donors at Royal Hosp. for Women, Paddington, one born in 1982 the other in 1985.
My eldest daughter has been told that her donors code name is DAX and that she has 13 half donor siblings. All of her donors identifying information has been destroyed.
She has only been given non-identifying characteristics on him.

Thankfully the RHW does have the name of my yougest daughters donor. She does at least have the option to try and find him or at least get medical history.

All the best to everyone searching. Connie

AllyRose

Mum to one son

triciabougoure@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 11:04:26 AM »

Hi Connie,

Welcome.  I am sorry to hear of your eldest daughter's situation.

I am a new mum (fairly new) to my darling son born on 30/12/04 via donor semen.  My husband and I have all the allowable non-identifying information but I am working up the courage to approach our fertility clinic for more answers as we are now thinking of going back to try for our second baby (we have 10 stored vials of the same donor semen).

This is a great group here - so glad you found us.

Wink   Tricia (Brisbane)
dadams

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 09:50:44 PM »

Dear Connie,

I am disgusted that this has happened to your eldest daughter, but it appears to be a typical situation that the older generation of donor offspring face. I am yet to hear of anyone born before that date that has had access (or the ability to access)to identifying info on their donors.

Welcome aboard
Damian 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: