Australian Donor Conception Forum
May 24, 2018, 09:23:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donor number M30. Monash ITA, melbourne  (Read 2354 times)
ashleighh22

View Profile Email
« on: February 15, 2010, 11:35:53 AM »

Hi my name is Ashleigh and i was donor conceived with the help of Monash ITA in melbourne, victoria.

My donor number is M30, he donated in 1984, however his sperm was not used untill 1989. He has concieved 10 children, including myself and twin sister. Making up 5 families. I have contacted my donor, and we did have communication through emails, but he has not responded to the last 3 emails i have sent him.
So i am now focussing my attention onto my donor conceived siblings. Here is the information i no.

Family no. 1- conceived male (feb 1989)
Family no. 2- conceived male (March 1989) Female (Jan 1993)
Family no. 3- conceived myself and twin sister (sept 1989)
Family no. 4- conceived male (August 1990), female twins (April 1992)
Family no. 5- conceived male (march 1995) male, (september 1997)

Im wondering if anyone knows of any families that match this information, i no its a long shot, but it is really hard to find out information on your donor siblings!
Thanks in advance,

Ash
dadams

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 09:15:44 PM »

Hi Ash
have you considered seeing if the DCSG would allow you to put an appeal in their newsletter? Maybe one of the families is a member and might see your appeal.
Just a thought.
It is a shame about your donor, I hope that you were able to get whatever information you may have needed from him.
I wish you all the best in finding your siblings.
Regards
Damian
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: