Australian Donor Conception Forum
January 16, 2018, 05:36:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DCSG meeting with fed parliament and media info wanted  (Read 2939 times)
Quinny
Administrator

Donor offspring from Perth, WA

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2010, 11:23:56 AM »

This is from an email by Caroline Lorbach. (user: Caroline (http://australiandonorconceptionforum.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3))

------------------------------
Hi everyone,
we now have 23 politicians coming to our meeting on 22nd Feb - apparently that is very good.
We still have a few who are getting back to us & I am sure that we will get more as today I sent a Valentine Card to all fed politicians to encourage them to come to the meeting. Hopefully it will be confronting enough for them to have a good think about the issues.

I want to do a press release of the Valentine's card later in the week. I'm only going to send it to journalists who have done OK articles in the past but I need you help.

Firstly can you let me know the name of any journalist you know of who you think would be OK on this subject.
Secondly I need some quotes from you guys on the subject of wondering about half siblings - they need to be very short.

If anyone else would be available for media interviews if we get requests could you please let me know.

Thanks Everyone
Regards
Caroline

Donor conceived adult from Perth, Western Australia. Searching for a donor who donated to Dr Colin Douglas-Smith in 1976.
dadams

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 09:29:18 PM »

The outcome of this meeting will be very interesting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: