Australian Donor Conception Forum
December 15, 2018, 06:48:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for Info re Tasmanian Donor  (Read 3434 times)
Mikey

View Profile Email
« on: March 07, 2007, 07:02:59 AM »

Hi, my name is Mike and I am a donor-conceived individual from Tasmania. I have no information on my donor but I do know I was conceived at the clinic of Dr Hard-Wilson in Tamar Street, Launceston. I discovered I was donor-conceived when I was around 20. If anyone has information about donors in Tasmania, or donated themselves there, I would be most grateful. I have also set up a blog which I am hoping will be a forum for donor-conceived individuals, but it is nowhere near as comprehensive as this one. I think mine will just be another arena where people can share their thoughts on being dc. It is www.mikeyjames-w.blogspot.com/. Cheers and thaks Adam, this is an awesome site!
dadams

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 09:51:55 PM »

Hi Mike,

good to have you aboard. I know you have got your hands full down in Tassie as your health minister is just appalling and has no concept of the damage that has been done to some donor conceived people by the denial of donor information.

Cheers
Damian
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: