Australian Donor Conception Forum
November 17, 2018, 11:36:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd introduction  (Read 3294 times)
Kimmy

View Profile Email
« on: November 28, 2009, 08:24:51 AM »

Hi everyone,

I registered here last year in June. I must apologise that I have not been back on since! I was at the time living in NZ, but have moved back to Aus in March this year.
I am a donor conceived 25 year old living in Victoria. My older sister and brother are also donor conceived.
I am now determined to get on board and push for equal rights for all donor conceived people! Have written to Rob Hulls and my local MP, I feel there is much more to come though.

Kim.
dadams

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 10:11:47 AM »

Welcome back to Oz Kim.
That is fantastic that you are willing to get proactive.
It is only through pressure by more and more people like you that the politicians will actually sit up and start taking notice and then finally do something about.
They ignore us when it is just a few people, but they can't do so when the numbers go up.
Kimmy

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 03:24:44 AM »

Yes I totally agree. There is still a long way to go, but we are not going away, therefore this issue will inevitably have to be resolved. Sooner rather than later would be better for us!
Kim
Quinny
Administrator

Donor offspring from Perth, WA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 12:36:51 PM »

Hi Kim,

Welcome back. It's good to see some more members being active. Please feel free to post the details of your search so far.

Cheers,
Adam

Donor conceived adult from Perth, Western Australia. Searching for a donor who donated to Dr Colin Douglas-Smith in 1976.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: