Australian Donor Conception Forum
December 16, 2017, 03:34:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Donor Conception - Perth WA  (Read 12164 times)
hopeful77

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2009, 01:45:54 AM »

Hi,

I hope I am posting this message in the right forum. Please let me know if I haven't and I apologise in advance Embarrassed
We recently found out that my husband has a chromosome disorder and for this reason I've had several miscarriages and we will NEVER be able to have any biological children. The only way we can have children is through donor sperm or adoption. We have decided to have children through donor sperm and are thinking of going through the donor sperm process with concept fertility in Perth. I'd love to hear from anyone who has been through this journey at concept? I'd love to find out what sort of information is provided about the donor, how you went about selecting the donor and what is the process once you have selected the donor.

Many thanks for taking the time to read my post.

hopeful77

AllyRose

Mum to one son

triciabougoure@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 02:22:22 AM »

Hi there,  my husband and I have a nearly 5-year-old boy via donor semen but I am in Brisbane.  If you are interested I can share my story with you but it may vary from some of the rules that Perth clinics have as compared to Brisbane clinics.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: