Australian Donor Conception Forum
August 19, 2018, 11:40:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fertility Society of Australia Conference 2009  (Read 3266 times)
dadams

View Profile Email
« on: July 21, 2009, 04:13:20 AM »

http://www.fsaconference.com/
To be held in Perth in October 2009.
Would have been nice to go to something like this but I see they do a good job of keeping non-industry stake-holders away by having a registration fee of over $1000.

The online survey from the WA fert centre (that is mentioned elsewhere on this forum) will be presented at this conference. It will be interesting to see the results and what kind of reaction it gets.
Quinny
Administrator

Donor offspring from Perth, WA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 03:08:03 PM »

Thanks for the notice. I didn't know anything like this was going on. Given that the target audience is "Clinicians, scientists, nurses and paramedical staff involved in the treatment of reproductive disorders." and that it goes for 2 days, I don't think I'd like to go, even if I could afford it. Smiley

Donor conceived adult from Perth, Western Australia. Searching for a donor who donated to Dr Colin Douglas-Smith in 1976.
dadams

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 10:41:32 PM »

If you were able to afford it you wouldn't have to go to each session.
you could just go to those sessions directly related to DC.

Apparently the DCSG presented at one of these conferences several years ago but were put in a small side room and on the same time slot as some of the big name fertility speakers. Just so that not many people would turn up to their presentation. Very sad.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: