Australian Donor Conception Forum
August 21, 2018, 04:36:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: searching for donor/siblings- Bris  (Read 3940 times)
manda

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2009, 01:40:40 PM »

Hi my name's Manda and I was conceived by unknown donor sperm in 1979. I was born in April, 1980. This happened in Wickham Terrace, Brisbane by Dr John Hennessy. My mum was told that the donor was most likely a medical student.
I've got dark blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, 170cm.
Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm real new to this looking stuff but I'm finally starting the search cause I've always wondered...
kfraser

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 02:38:55 AM »

Hi there,
I am Kerri, conceived in 1981, born in July 82 to an unknown donor. My stats are: blue eyes, brown hair, fair complexion, blood type B+. My mother was using Dr DeAbrosis, under the supervision of Dr Hennessy. Due to Qld legislation all your paperwork would have been destroyed after 15 years, and even if you got it before then it was all non-identifying information anyway.  I have been half-heartedly looking for my donor for 10 years, with no luck, but hey, it's worth a shot Smiley
Let me know if there is any other questions you have.  kfraser82(at)hotmail.com
kfraser

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 10:39:57 PM »

Hi Manda - have you had any luck in your search? We seem to have similar stats - we may have shared a donor!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: