Australian Donor Conception Forum
June 17, 2018, 10:29:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donor offspring - WA Pivet, 73 - 82  (Read 3604 times)
Catalina

View Profile Email
« on: January 29, 2009, 01:14:06 AM »

Hi there,

I am acting on behalf of a family friend in her mid 80s. Her son Peter (who sadly passed away in 1982) was a medical student at UWA. He dontated sperm at Pivet through Colin Douglas-Smith and Andrew Kingsbury between 1973 and 1982 (approx).

We are hoping to contact anyone who is possibly connected with these donations. It would mean a lot to Peter's parents.

Regards,
Catalina
dadams

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 09:41:32 PM »

Good luck Catalina.
Please also check out the online registers that are mentioned elsewhere on this forum.
kdekker

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 05:47:45 AM »

Hi

I am new to this forum and am a donor offspring. I have seen this post and from what I have been told my parents went through the Pivet centre under the care of Dr Colin Douglas-Smith and went there in early March of 1977.
Quinny
Administrator

Donor offspring from Perth, WA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 01:19:38 AM »

I did a DNA test with the mother of Peter but I don't think this is very useful. I would really have liked to have had a Y-DNA test with Peter's Dad or his brother.

I will contact Cat over the weekend and let her know about your post here.

Donor conceived adult from Perth, Western Australia. Searching for a donor who donated to Dr Colin Douglas-Smith in 1976.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: