Australian Donor Conception Forum
January 17, 2018, 11:13:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome All  (Read 9164 times)
Mitch
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2006, 04:02:10 AM »

I would like to welcome all to the Donor Conception Support Group.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 05:16:48 AM by msanders » Logged
Quinny
Administrator

Donor offspring from Perth, WA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 11:14:53 AM »

Hello,

I am Adam Quinlivan and am sometimes known as Quinny. I am a donor conceived person (ie. offspring) from Perth, Western Australia.

I am 29 years old and I am currently looking for my donor and any half-siblings.

So a bit of info about my donor... I don't really know! The doctor that consulted with my parents was Dr Colin Douglas-Smith, back in 1976. If that name sounds familiar to you then let me know.

Cheers,
Quinny

Donor conceived adult from Perth, Western Australia. Searching for a donor who donated to Dr Colin Douglas-Smith in 1976.
dadams

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 09:23:24 PM »

Good work Mitch and Adam on getting this forum up and running.
It was good to meet you both at the conference last Saturday.

Cheers
Damian.
76waterdragon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 12:29:18 AM »

Hey Guys, this looks great.
I am a female donor from Perth WA.
Mitch, Adam, well done on getting this forum up and running so quickly!!

Cheers Cyntra
bundygrrrl

bundy_has_spoken
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 10:29:48 AM »

Cheesy hey guys. the other DI perthite. i was born 82 and my parents saw DR Cohen who apparently had nothing to do with the sperm bank/donor and ne ver bothered to collect donor info for future reference, therefore i believe my brother is not full blood relate to me..
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 12:14:43 PM by Quinny » Logged
Hursty

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 10:12:20 PM »

Hi Bundygrrrl Smiley
Good to see you on the site!!! Hope all is going well for you.
Great to meet you in Sydney and travel home together. Stevie remembered you from my photos. When I told her that you remembered her from the photos I took over of her - she was like oh wow I remember her too!!! Such a small world huh!
Have a good xmas and new year
Sue
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 12:14:56 PM by Quinny » Logged

Love and Truth go together.
bundygrrrl

bundy_has_spoken
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 06:48:17 AM »

Hi Bundygrrrl Smiley
Good to see you on the site!!! Hope all is going well for you.
Great to meet you in Sydney and travel home together. Stevie remembered you from my photos. When I told her that you remembered her from the photos I took over of her - she was like oh wow I remember her too!!! Such a small world huh!
Have a good xmas and new year
Sue

Cheesy hey sue, thats koool. hope all is well your way too

same to everyone here. hope u all have a good chrissy and new year
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 12:15:05 PM by Quinny » Logged
myrtle

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 11:52:02 AM »

Hello All,
i have no idea what i am doing , but here goes , it's me  Myrtle - Leonie here.
Thanks goes to Mitch  for getting this site up and going . Well done Mitch. also Quinny for  supporting Mitch and everyone else who assisted in the creation of this site. I hope that I have  done this correct. Just to let you all know that Geraldine is doing well and   she is in Hamburg and heading towards  Austria for Christmas. We are so happy that she is happy. 
Her car that we bought  from her , was stolen  from  in front of our house  last week, we had all three cars on the road while the concrete was drying  in the driveway and they go and take the old bomb, the one car that wasn;t insured, shit...
Enough of my ravings,
Happy Chrissie and Best wishes for New Year,
Hooroo
Leonie - Myrtle Turtle
Quinny
Administrator

Donor offspring from Perth, WA

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2006, 02:24:01 AM »

hi Leonie,

Looks like you got the hang of it ok. Smiley

Good to hear that Geraldine is doing well. But bugger about the stolen car. Hope your house is going well though.

All the best to you and your family.
Adam

Donor conceived adult from Perth, Western Australia. Searching for a donor who donated to Dr Colin Douglas-Smith in 1976.
AllyRose

Mum to one son

triciabougoure@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 07:25:28 AM »

Hi there,

My name is Tricia and I'm in Brisbane.  I had the pleasure of flying down to Sydney for the day for the conference back on 18 November.  Leonie - you might remember me hopefully, and my long winded email the day after!

I've only just found the address for this forum today in the latest newsletter - I wish I could have known about it earlier.

Just a bit on me......I am 36 and mum to my darling son born on 30/12/04 by donor sperm/married to Peter since 1/3/98.  We are hoping to try for baby number 2 in a couple of months with the same donor as my son.

I hope this forum takes off in leaps and bounds.  I for one am grateful for a forum dedicated to these issues.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: