Australian Donor Conception Forum
April 21, 2018, 09:51:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hi  (Read 2539 times)
karlas_mum

love_me69@msn.com jofourpat@yahoo.com
View Profile
hi
« on: October 06, 2007, 04:02:57 AM »

Hello just need to get this off my chest i am feeling so down i have gone through 1 cycle and no folicles are growing only about a 9mm i went for another dcan yesterday and i have a 10mm growing i just feel that i am not going to be able to get pregnant and give my daugter a half sister or brother just feeling sad about it and down.

AllyRose

Mum to one son

triciabougoure@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 04:46:58 AM »

HI there,

Sorry to hear it's not going to plan for you.

We went back last month to try again and it didn't work.  At last my period turned up a week before the actual pregnancy test was due - in the past the damn thing turned up on the day of the test.

I started to feel like my time was running out and that we may not have another baby.  Yes its very sad but I have to be thankful for what I have now and in the future should another baby come to be.

Keep your chin up - maybe have a talk to your doctor - you might need some more drugs.

My doctor upped the dose of drugs because I am "older now".

It's hard not to be sad but you just have to keep going.

Take care and give your daughter extra kisses and cuddles. - I am sure she is bound to cheer you up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: