Australian Donor Conception Forum
October 19, 2018, 06:56:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donor Clinics  (Read 2759 times)
connie

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2014, 04:46:31 PM »

Hi Everyone not sure if this is the correct section to post this request but it is information Im looking for.... I am trying to find out where the Royal Womens Hosp had there donor clinic in the early 80's.
A building has been described as an old brown building and it was on a lower floor, to access it you had to walk down stairs & it may have been attached to RWH or close to the hospital and may have been on a Castlereagh Street, does this building sound familar to anyone? I am actually trying to find out if it was connected to RWH or if it was another facility.
 Smiley
Raglan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 02:03:48 AM »

Yes, I was a regular donor there from the early 1980's. A Dr Bosch was the person who operated it. You could enter either from the southern side in Oxford St, just up the hill from Victoria barracks, or from the northern side, from the bottom of the hill, which is where I used to get off the bus. It was on the ground floor, on the city side. Does that help?
connie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 06:54:24 PM »

Thankyou I will pass this info on, it is for someone trying to remember where he went it was a long time ago & the memory does fade with time & it was all such a big secret in those days so hopefully this info will help sort it out Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: