Australian Donor Conception Forum
January 19, 2018, 03:21:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Father's Day  (Read 2739 times)
RoseW.A.

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2007, 12:12:57 AM »

Hi,
I sent a Father's Day card to our donor (who we just identified in April).
I was humming and ahhing about it and decided if my son was older, I am sure it would be something he wanted to do, so anyway, mailed one off.

I know this must have been a glorious day for some and maybe a sadder day for others.

Cheers all, Rose

Looking for half siblings of Repromed Donor DZ who also donated at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in S.A.
Quinny
Administrator

Donor offspring from Perth, WA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 12:56:21 AM »

I had a good Father's Day, spent with my son and my Dad and other family members. Didn't even think about the donor.

Donor conceived adult from Perth, Western Australia. Searching for a donor who donated to Dr Colin Douglas-Smith in 1976.
Hursty

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 08:52:14 AM »

Well glad you all had a good Fathers Day. It was busy as for me. I have Andrew - who Jethro still needs help to spoil, my Dad who lives on his own and my step Dad to look after. I was glad when the day was over. Seems to me like its fathers day every day!!!! (only joking) hope all you Dads had a great day.

Love and Truth go together.
dadams

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 10:49:13 PM »

I spent the day with my 2 kids which was great as they had been away for a week (at their grandparents).
I did not focus on anything else except them. I did that once before (thinking about DC on father's day) and it wasn't a pleasant experience for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: